Rate: only $19 per person!
- Price USD 19 / person ( > 6 Person)
- Price USD 22 / person ( > 4 Person )
- Price USD 25 / person (Min 2 Person)
- Negotiable rate for group 20 Person and above)
Ayung River Rafting is one the popular rafting activities in Bali. It’s located near by Ubud Center area.
- Return Transfer (Free pick up & drop off from Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud area.
Additional transport from USD 10 / CAR from Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area.)
- Ayung Rafting Adventure (around 2 hours)
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food (ex.during covid)
- Insurance Coverage
- Use of towels, shower, toilet, changing room, locker and waterproof bag
- Professional Ayung Rafting Guide
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
What to Bring :
- Rafting out fit I T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals!
- Sun Screen (optional)
- A change of clothes for use after the activities
- Money for additional drinks in the restaurant
- If you want to purchase a picture or video of your rafting, please bring some money
Have a nice Bali Trips!
It’s only available for the children 7 Years and over
Ayung River Description
The Ayung River is the longest river on the Indonesia island of Bali. It runs about 68.5 km from the northern mountain ranges, passing the Bangli. Badung, Gianyar regencies and the city of Denpasar, before discharging into the Badung Starit at Sanur.
The drainage basin of Ayung river covers an area of 109.30 km², with the tributaries may reach 300.84 km² (about 30,000 ha). The river flows 68.5 km from it’s source near Kintamani, along the southern slope of the mountains separating northern and southern area of Bali, finally to the Padanggalak Beach. At upriver, three big tributaries supply the water to Ayung river, namely Tukad Bangkung with the upstream at Pelaga, Tukad Menggani with the upstream at Catur, and Tukad Siap with the upstream at Kintamani. The confluence of these three tributaries is located at Payangan.
The erosion rate is relatively low in the rice field area at upstream and in the middle, due to flatter slopes and good land conservation techniques.
Ayung river watershed area has an annual average temperature between 18.4 °C to 26.6 °C, depending on the altitude. The average annual rainfall at the upstream is high, around 1963–3242 mm. Going downstream at an average inclination of 13.13%, the rainfall and the rainy days on the river decrease. In the middle area, the average rainfall is around 1998–3176 mm with 105 -128 average rainy days. At the downstream, near the city of Denpasar, the rainfall becomes low, around 1486 mm with 69 average rainy days.
The drainage basin has two types of topography: mountainous and flat.The water debit measured in 1973-1986 is around 6.6-14.2 m³/second with an average of 8.69 m³/second.The sedimentation level at Buangga shows the highest at 544.4 ton/day and the lowest at 2.8 ton/day, with the calculated total (SCS-USDA method) of 91,393.127 ton/year.