Rate: only $ 23 per person!
- Price USD 27 / person ( Min 2 Person)
- Price USD 25 / person ( > 4 Person )
- Price USD 23 / person (>6 Person)
- Negotiable rate for group 20 Person and above)
- Return Transfer (Ex. during covid pandemic} (Free pick up & drop off from Kuta, Seminyak, Legian, Canggu, Sanur, Denpasar, Ubud area.
Additional transport from USD 10 / CAR from Nusa Dua and Jimbaran area.)
- Ayung Rafting Adventure (around 2 hours)
- Lunch Buffet Indonesian Food (ex.during covid)
- Insurance Coverage
- Use of towels, shower, toilet, changing room, locker and waterproof bag
- Professional Ayung Rafting Guide
- Safety-approved Rafting equipment
What to Bring :
- Rafting out fit I T-shirt, short pants or swimsuit, river sandals!
- Sun Screen (optional)
- A change of clothes for use after the activities
- Money for additional drinks in the restaurant
- If you want to purchase a picture or video of your rafting, please bring some money
Have a nice Bali Trips!
It’s only available for the children 7 Years and over
Telaga Waja Rafting Pick up time :
- Nusa dua area : 07.30-07.45
- Jimbaran area : 07.45-08.00
- Kuta-Seminyak area : 08.00-08.30
- Sanur area : 08.30-09.00
- Ubud area : 08.00-08.30
- Others area (negotiable)
Telaga Waja River
Telaga Waja is a river which is situated in eastern of Bali, Indonesia. It rises on the slope of Mount Abang and passes through towns and wilderness slopes along the region of Rendang Village, reaching the sea in Kelungkung Regency
Telaga Waja river is mainly located at the District of Rendang,Karangasem Regency eastern part of of Bali the second in length after Ayung River. The water comes from several springs in the mountains near Mountain Agung the highest mountain in Bali and considered holy by Hindu native people, such as Lipang, Arca and Telaga Waja springs. Also numerous smaller fountains flow into Telaga Waja, like Yeh Sah River that sprung out of natural springs. The combination of tributaries and springs contributes to a high water debit, which is used by the local government for drinking water supply. Tourist attractions along the river are very popular, in particular, rafting.
The river flows in the eastern to the southeastern of Bali with predominantly tropical main forest. The annual average temperature in the area is 24 °C. The warmest month is October, when the average temperature is around 27 °C, and the coldest is January, at 22 °C. The average annual rainfall is 2123 mm. The wettest month is January, with an average of 569 mm rainfall, and the driest is September, ith 23 mm rainfall.